Every year my daughter's school holds an auction to raise money. Last year I donated a quilt; this year I went with tuffets (of course)! This first one is from a used school uniform. It was a jumper, which gave me lots of yardage once I ripped out the seams. One half of the jumper went into the top and the other half I used for the bottom. The solids are Kona cottons in school colors, and the button is from an embroidered uniform shirt.
I also donated the second tuffet I ever made, from the Moda Mixologie line of fabric. It was from a jelly roll, so I didn't have yardage. The button fabric was from my stash and the bottom fabric is from the Weekend line from Swirly Girls Design.